Mang Inasal opens in Catbalogan City

And Mang Inasal in Catbalogan City has officially opened!

Located at corner Allen Avenue and San Roque Street, a new two-story building rose at the heart of the city and is now ready to fill your unli-rice cravings and that juicy chicken inasal that Mang Inasal is most famous for.

Owned and franchised by Mr. Dev Murjani, the blessing and ribbon-cutting earlier today, March 07, 2019 was graced by corporate officials of Mang Inasal alongside Miss Cebu 2013, Ms. Neesha Murjani, daughter of the branch franchiser along with Acting Barangay Chairman, Sedfrey Uy of Barangay 04 Poblacion where the branch is operating representing on behalf of City Mayor Stephany Uy-Tan.

This is the first Mang Inasal branch in the city, which traces its origin in Iloilo City when the first barbecue fast food restaurant opened in 2003 and due to their popularity and profitability, Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) acquired 70% of Mang Inasal in 2010 and later acquired the remaining 30% of the company in 2016.

With their inclusion as one of the business units of JFC, Mang Inasal has now more than 500 branches all over the country and 90% are franchises.

Mang Inasal’s success is highly attributable to its wide array of Filipino comfort food, especially its famous Chicken Inasal that has this distinct taste that Pinoys have grown and continue to love. 

So head out now to Mang Inasal Catbalogan and don’t forget to bring along your family and friends because great foods are best shared with the people you love, and you’ll definitely love Mang Inasal.

(Photos by Ma Theresa Joyce Nabore and JOm DeLa Cruz; Article by Ador Hurtado)

#manginasal #catbalogancity #nowopen #newestbranch#kauswagkatbalogan #karasakatbalogan #captivatingcatbalogan

Comments are closed.